Great Barrier Reef Adventures to Knuckle Reef Lagoon - Capacity up to 300
Ideally suited for outer reef cruising the sleek 37 metre
wavepiercer catamaran ‘Seaflight’ is one of the Whitsundays most luxurious and
comfortable vessels. It is fitted with a
computerised stabiliser system which reduces motion sickness by up to 70%,
giving the most comfortable journey to the Reef possible.
With four plasma screens, two large televisions for audio visual
presentations and a split level microphone system ‘Seaflight’ is perfect for
hosting conferences, product launches and staff training during travel to and
from the outer Great Barrier Reef. Host an exclusive charter for up to 300 passengers or
join our daily scheduled cruise and have exclusive
use of the ‘Captains Lounge’, perfect for smaller groups accommodating up to 64
Cruise Whitsundays Pontoon is a new and innovative design. It is
spacious with a choice of areas to relax or host team building exercises with a
great range of activities available.
The Pontoon offers undercover seating and tables, sundecks,
freshwater showers, changing rooms and full access to the air-conditioned
comfort of ‘Seaflight’ which remains alongside the Pontoon
throughout the day.
snorkelling area with live hard coral and soft coral,
sponges, seagrass and algae.
• Approximately 150 types of coral and over 200 different types of fish in the immediate area
of the pontoon.
• Semi submersible rides.
• Reef Expert presentations.
• Australia’s largest and most spectacular underwater viewing chamber.
• A waterslide (at Knuckle Reef only)
• Buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea (personalised menus can be arranged).
• Well equipped dive centre catering for first time and
• Heli pad for spectacular scenic heli flights
• “Calm Experience” massage centre
• Onboard photographer
Camira Day Sailing Adventure - Capacity up to 80
Sail through the spectacular Whitsunday Islands onboard our high-speed sailing Catamaran, Camira. This fully inclusive day cruise visits world-famous Whitehaven Beach.
State of the art design
combines with the grace of sail to produce one of the world’s fastest commercial sailing
catamarans. Cruising through the waters of Australia’s favourite maritime
playground ‘The Whitsundays’, Camira is the ultimate Day Sailing experience.
Swimming, snorkelling, beautiful beaches and bays, a superb
barbecue lunch and the thrill of performance sailing - put it all together and
you have the most varied, exciting day available.
‘Camira’ can carry up to 80 passengers to Whitehaven Beach or offers breakfast and sunset cruises. An ideal option for incentive and team
size (85ft long) and exceptional speed means she provides thrilling sailing
whilst maintaining a comfortable, stable ride and sense of safety for
• Enjoy high speed sailing at its best from the spacious decks, open saloon area
or relax on the forward trampolines.
• The main saloon has the buffet area, drink fridges, sound system, CD player
and plasma screen, comfortable seating and tables.
• Camira’s sails are all operated by sophisticated electronic hydraulics system.
There are few exposed ropes and winches. This minimises potential hazards for
• A support boat for taking passengers ashore and to snorkelling areas.
Island Escape Day Cruises - Capacity up to 200
We offer an amazing range of day cruises throughout the Whitsunday Islands and to Whitehaven Beach. You'll be sure to find something that is ideal for the needs of your group.
Tailor made itineraries
We can assist in tailor making your perfect activity/excursion
with the ‘wow’ factor to cater specifically for your group.