Terms and Conditions
- All bookings not made locally should be reconfirmed with our
office the day before departure. Airlie Beach (07) 4946 4662.
- Cruise Whitsundays Pty Ltd reserves the right to alter prices,
cancel departures, apply a fuel surcharge, arrange alternative
transport, itineraries and services when necessary.
- In the interest of passenger safety departures, itineraries
and activities are subject to sea and weather conditions. Should the company
be forced to cancel or alter cruises our liability is limited
to offering an alternative or appropriate refund no greater than
the fare paid. Cruise Whitsundays is not responsible for missed flights due to late arrival at airline check-in counter.
- The company shall not be held responsible for any property
loss or damage and/or any claim resulting from personal injury
or death arising whilst travelling with the company, participating
in activities, on the vessel or pontoon or other company property.
This disclaimer applies irrespective of the cause.
- Where another company or persons operate the service such as diving and helicopter flights or shore transfers, Cruise Whitsundays is acting only as a Sales Agent. Responsibility and liability
for the operation lies with that operator.
- All prices are stated in Australian dollars and include GST.
Prices valid from 1 April 2014 until 31 March 2015.
- Day Cruises: Children 4-14 years inclusive, infants under 4 years no charge. Resort Connections: Children 4-14 years inclusive, infants under 4 no charge. Please advise at time of booking when an infant is travelling.
- Age and medical restrictions apply to diving
activities. A medical questionnaire must be completed. Due to
altitude restrictions certified divers cannot fly after diving.
- Cancellation fees: Day Cruises: no show or less than 24 hours - 100%. ReefSleep: no show or less than 24 hours - 100%, less than 48 hours - 50%, 2-7 days notice - 20%. Cancellations must be made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The helicopter sectors of the Heli Adventures itineraries are operated by Hamilton Island Air and subject to the Terms and Conditions as published on their website www.hamiltonislandair.com.
- Cruise Whitsundays cannot be held responsible for missed flights
due to late arrival at airline check-in counter.
- Travel subject to our Conditions of Carriage. View our Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
- Cruise Whitsundays is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marine Tourism Management
Limited - 412d Lake Road, Takapuna, North Shore City 0622, Auckland, New Zealand. Contact details -
ph: +64 9 489 1087 / fax: +64 9 488 9271 / email: email@example.com (marketing enquiries only).