- All prices are stated in Australian dollars and include GST. Prices valid for travel from 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017 where stated.
- Child fares are for children aged between the ages of 4 to 14 inclusive.
Exceptions: No child fare on Resort Connections to/from Hamilton Airport. Minimum age for Reefsleep is 12 years and over accompanied by an adult carer.
Infants under 4 travel FOC but must be advised at time of booking. With the exception of Great Barrier Reef Adventures and Camira Sailing Adventure infant meals are not included on Day Cruises.
- All inclusions are as indicated in the brochure and on the websites at time of travel. If not stated as included the item/s are at guests own cost.
- Credit card payments - a 1.5% transaction fee applies (2.8% Amex, Diners and China Union Pay). This fee is not included if payment is made via POLi.
- POLi (Pay Online) - If you choose to pay by direct debit using POLi, our payment details will be automatically entered into the relevant payment fields once you log into your online banking. No Booking and Service fee applies for POLi payments. Please note that POLi is only available for Australian personal bank accounts when booking from the country of origin.
- All bookings not made locally must be reconfirmed with our Airlie Beach office the day before departure (+617 4846 7000).
- Cruise Whitsundays reserves the right to alter prices, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
- All cruises are subject to sea and weather conditions particularly in the interest of passenger safety.
- Should the company be forced to cancel or alter cruises our liability is limited to offering an alternative cruise or appropriate refund no greater than the fare paid.
- Cruise Whitsundays cannot be held responsible for missed flights or consequent costs due to late arrival at airline check-in counter whatever the cause.
- Travel insurance is recommended for all bookings.
- The company shall not be held responsible for any property loss or damage and/or any claim resulting from personal injury or death arising whilst travelling with the company, participating in activities, on the vessel or pontoon or other company property. This disclaimer applies irrespective of the cause.
- Where another company or persons operate the service such as transfers, diving and helicopter flights, Cruise Whitsundays is acting only as a Sales Agent. Responsibility and liability for the operation lies with that operator.
- The helicopter scenics and transfers are operated by Hamilton Island Air and booking to travel with them deems acceptance the terms and conditions as published on their website www.hamiltonislandair.com.
- Medical Disclosures
Age and medical restrictions apply to diving activities. A medical questionnaire must be completed. Divers cannot fly for 24 hours after diving and the company accepts no liability for medical conditions experienced as a result of flying after diving. All diving is operated by Reef Safari Pty Ltd and booking to dive with them deems acceptance of the terms and conditions as published on their website www.reefsafari.com.
A voluntary medical disclosure will be supplied on the confirmation of booking for Reefsleep and is to be returned to Cruise Whitsundays 24 hours prior to departure. We recommend you complete this form.
- Group bookings and Charters: These Terms and Conditions DO NOT APPLY to group and charter travel. Separate booking conditions and payment terms will be provided with quotations and/or booking confirmations.
- Payment and Cancellation fees:
Day Cruises: No show and 24 hours or less notice cancellation is 100% of fare. 24 hours - 48 hours 50% of fare. Transfer to another Cruise Whitsundays cruise no fee.
ReefSleep: Full payment on Reefsleep must be received 72 hours prior to departure. Cancellations must be provided in writing. No show and 24 hours or less notice cancellation fee is 100% of fare. 24 hours - 72 hours - 50% of fare. 3 - 7 days 25% of fare.
- Travel subject to our Conditions of Carriage. View our Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
- Cruise Whitsundays is the trading name of the ownership company Cruise Whitsundays Pty Ltd. ABN 70105420737.