We can't wait to welcome you to Reefworld and the Great Barrier Reef for your amazing stay. Read on for some information to help you prepare for your experience.
Where to be, when
Make sure you double-check your confirmation email for the times of your check-in and departure, we recommend you check-in 30mins prior to departure.
Port of Airlie: 8:00am
(priority check-in from 7:15 – 7:30am)
Daydream Island: 7:40am
Hamilton Island: 9:00am
What to bring
Your bed or suite has enough storage for an overnight bag per person and a day bag. We recommend you pack the following items for your stay:
- Small overnight bag
- Change of clothes
- Protective clothing, hat and sunscreen
- Light jacket or sweater for cool or windy days
- Cash/credit card for drinks and optional activities (guided snorkelling safari, scuba diving, heli-scenic flights)
We want your stay to be the best you could have! We’ve included the below in your stay to help make it that way.
- Beer, wine and Softdrinks
- Morning and afternoon tea both days
- Lunch both days
- Canapes and dinner
- In-room/bed amenities – toothbrush, shaving kit, USB charging port
- Shower gel, shampoo and conditioner
- Snorkelling equipment
- Stinger suits
- Suites guests – guided snorkelling tour
Information we need before you go
Before you travel we need some information to ensure we can make your stay the best ever. Please complete the forms below at least 48 hours prior to your departure date.
Sign up to receive the latest news and offers
Sign up to receive our latest news & exclusive offers