Here we've answered the most commonly asked questions. If the answer to your question is not here, please view our contact details to talk to us by email, phone or Skype.
About the Whitsundays & Planning Your Trip
- How do I get to the Whitsundays?
- When is the best time of year to visit the Whitsundays?
- Do I need a visa for travelling to Australia?
- Do I need to take out travel insurance?
- What is the Australian currency and do I need cash for the islands and day cruises?
- Will my mobile phone work on your day cruises?
- Are there mosquitos in the Whitsundays?
- How can I travel responsibly?
Check In, Departure Times and Transfers
- Where and when do I check in?
- How do I get to the Port of Airlie?
- Is there Secure Parking at Port of Airlie?
- When are the departures to the islands?
- How do I arrange transfers between my Airlie accommodation and Port of Airlie?
- Are your transfers timed to meet my flights?
- Are there coach transfers between the airport and marina?
- Which island resorts do you offer transfers to?
- How long will it take to get to my island resort?
- Do I need to confirm my travel arrangements with you prior to departure?
- If the weather is bad will your day cruises and transfers still run?
- Can I buy food and drink onboard your vessels?
- Is there wifi onboard the vessels?
- Are your vessels and submersibles wheelchair accessible?
- Are there facilities for smokers on your vessels?
Great Barrier Reef Adventures
- Is there shade on the boat and on the pontoon?
- Can I scuba dive with Cruise Whitsundays?
- Can I buy drinks on the boat?
- Is there drinking water available on the boat?
- How long does it take to get to the reef?
- What do we do whilst cruising to the reef?
- What if I forget something, do you sell things like sunscreen on the boat?
- What should I bring?
- Do I have to pay Reef Tax?
- Do we stop to snorkel on the way to the pontoon?
- Do you provide any facilities for smokers on the boat or on the pontoon?
- Is the pontoon wheelchair friendly?
Camira Sailing Adventure
Island Escapes to Whitehaven & Hamilton Islands
- How long does it take to get to Hamilton Island?
- Is it possible to go hiking or trekking on the island?
- What kind of activities are available on Hamilton Island?
- Can I visit the Wildlife Park at Hamilton Island?
- How big is Hamilton Island?
- Which day cruise would you recommend for families?
- Which day cruise would you recommend for couples?
- Will I still have freedom to do my own activities once on an island?
- Can I visit more than one island during a single day?
- Can I bring my luggage on board (a large bag per person)?
- Is a good level of fitness required to do Hill Inlet walk?
- Do I need a certificate to go snorkelling on a day cruise?
- Do you provide snorkelling gear?