This incredible Half Day Great Barrier Reef Cruise is back again for school holidays! Great for families and friends who only have half a day to see the reef.
Visit the Great Barrier Reef on a special Half Day cruise. Enjoy snorkelling, semi-submersible boat rides, the underwater observatory and a buffet lunch.
The day trip to our pontoon departs Airlie Beach on selected dates in September and October, journeying past spectacular islands enroute to the outer Great Barrier Reef.
Once at the reef, board our incredible interactive pontoon and spend the morning exploring the colourful underwater world of magnificent corals, colourful fish and marine life.
With approximately 2.5hrs on the Great Barrier Reef there is plenty of time to find Nemo, George and Wally – our resident marine life!
January 2019: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 11, 15, 17
February 2019: 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11
|Port of Airlie (Airlie Beach)||7:00am||1:45pm|
The following prices are per person
|Half Day Great Barrier Reef|
NOTE: most Airlie accommodation is within walking distance to Port of Airlie.
Prices are in AUD and per person. Please note a non refundable credit card surcharge fee of 1.42% (Mastercard & Visa), 1.1% (WeChat Pay), 2.8% (Amex), 2% (China Union Pay) or 1.54% (Alipay) applies to all bookings. This fee is not included if payment is made via POLi.
Great Barrier Reef Environmental Management Charge (EMC)
Included in your cruise is a per head fee which goes to the Government. The money collected is used by the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority (GBRMPA) for the management and protection of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park.
Highlights & Inclusions
- Unbelievable snorkelling with all gear provided
- FREE wetsuit and stinger suit usage
- A newly refurbished and spacious reef pontoon
- Underwater viewing chamber
- Presentations by reef experts
- Sun deck for topping up your tan
- Guided snorkelling tours*
- Introductory and certified diving*
What to bring
- Swimwear and towel
- Protective clothing, hat and sunscreen lotion
- Your camera and a sense of fun!
- Light jacket/sweater for windy or cool days
- Money/credit card for optional purchases such as dives